Friday, April 20, 2007

Working

Since Brian already spilled the beans on his blog I will go a head and let you all know what we are doing.
Brian wants to put in a wood burning log fireplace in our living room. In order to do that we have come up with a list of things that we get to do this summer. Most of all the cost is coming from things that we have had in the space above the garage that he has sold on ebay. (I don't get that lucky).
Here is the list:
Have a spot to store wood (alot of wood!)
Tile in the kitchen & entry way.
Take down entertainment center that Brian had built.
Drywall hole from entertainment center.
Remove molding in all of downstairs.
Make hole under staircase for toy storage.
Paint living room & kitchen.
Put down wood floor in living & dinning rooms.
Sand, stain & finish wood floor.
Put up new molding.
Install wood buring fire place.

I think that is about it. I am sure that there is something I missed thought. Brian only knows for sure.

No comments: