Thursday, April 19, 2007

Bike Riding

Now that the weather is warm we have been able to get our bikes out, tune them up (guess who did that part?) and go out and ride.
This year is a little different. After I wasn't able to ride last year b/c Maddie was too little, I am able to get out and get going. Only now I can't carry Brendan & Madelyn, so Brendan rides his big boy bike and I pull Maddie.
Here is Maddie & Bunky trying on Maddie's helment.Here is Maddie doing what Brendan used to do when he was smaller, try to take off the helment.Here is my pretty Maddie.I will have to take some more photos today when go out for our ride. We go about 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile so far, and stop at a park to let the kids play. I am trying to 'warm' Brendan up so he can handle the 1-2 miles that I used to do when I pulled him-visiting the library & video store with a stop at a park on the way home.

No comments: