Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Hockey, Curly Hair & Dentist

Last night Brendan & Eric were playing hockey and it was so cute that I had to take a picture.Also Miss Maddie's hair is getting so curly I took a photo of that too .Today was Brendan's first ever Dentist appointment. He did so great, he has no cavities and he had a yucky fluoride rinse too! Poor kid. But since I Madelyn with me I took him back to the room and stood outside for a couple of minutes but he was so engrossed with the hygienist that he didn't even see me leave. I could hear him talking from the front waiting room, he was telling her all about his Power Rangers tooth brush & tooth paste and all sorts of other stuff. At the end he got to pick a prize for being so great and he got a new cool Puss N Boots tooth brush from the Screk movies.

No comments: