Monday, July 06, 2009

Camping

We went camping the week before the 4th over to the West side of Michigan. We stayed at P.J. Hoffmaster State Park. The weather was on the cooler side so the kids couldn't go swimming but we had fun anyway. Here are some photos from our trip (I have some more on my other camera too)
Our Teepee at camp:Brian cooking me and the kids breakfast:
Brian with his kiddies....
Brendan reading a compass, he is better at it than I am!...
Brian took the kids on a walk while mommy & Benjamin took a nap....
I did go on the mile hike though, and I had Ben for all but the climb up the sand dune...
Brendan spotted some deer tracks....
Still walking...
My little outdoors man....
Madelyn going up the last part of the dune...
On the top of the dune at Lake Michigan...
Daddy & Benny....
Brendan.....
Even though it is cool out the kids still had the get their feet wet...
Most of Madelyn ended up wet too...Hum I wonder why...

No comments: