Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Snow Day! Again!

Brendan had another snow day from school today. But this time they got to go out and play in the snow. Brian got them all suited up before he left for work while I was on my way home from another doctor's appointment.
Of course after lunch we watch a movie and now Maddie is sleeping while Brendan and I are getting ready to play Monopoly Junior ~ of course he is going to win, this is why I don't like playing this game with him, he always wins.

Oh well. Here are the photos from the kids outside......
Brendan and Mojo playing in the snow (I think Brendan is losing.)Madelyn trying to throw a snowball at Brendan while he is again playing with Mojo.Madelyn trying to get up on the porch the hard way.While I was making lunch Madelyn was being extra cute with Mojo.

No comments: