Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pumpkin Guts

Pumpkin carving time! I don't know how he did it but I ended up having to buy & carve the pumpkins all by myself this year. Thank goodness I had my two helpers to help me out. Madelyn and I bought the pumpkins while Brendan was at school & then brought them inside to hopefully warm up alittle (which it didn't). After we came back from going to Brendan's school for 'Trunk or Treat' we started cutting them up.
Here are the kids helping me out.....
They both did a great job helping to clean out the inside of the pumpkins.
After all the pumpkins were cleaned out & washed I was left to carve out the faces. Snow White for Madelyn.
Darth Vader for Brendan. While I was carving the kids were watching a movie upstairs. Madelyn even fell asleep.

No comments: