Monday, January 22, 2007

Ice Festival

This Saturday we went to the Plymouth Ice Festival. It was very cold and very crowded. I think the high was in the upper 20's. Brrrr. Brendan and Madelyn both took naps in the car on the way there, which ended up being a really good thing as I had no clue where I was going and the way I took the road ended up being closed for construction (Bridge closed in Winter type of thing!). But hey getting there is half the adventure and it Brian tons of new material for picking on me.

Okay back to the Kiddie's. We had both of them all bundled up so well that weather didn't bother either of them, plus a break at Starbucks for a hot chocolate break worked too. And of course here are our pictures.
First is Brian and Brendan all bundled up.
Maddie kickin' back in all her clothes.
The BIG ship. It is over 8 feet tall I am guessing.
And a small pirate ship. About 2 feet tall.

No comments: